Not Only According To The Size Of The Male Mini Sex Doll

 Especially it has to be handled in a delicate way, so it takes more effort … but it does a good job. I saw a lot of things towards the size of 148, and we reduced the weight by 10 kg very well, and the figure provided by your doll is very close to the Mini Sex Doll size I was looking for. Pay close attention to your weight. My weight is 34 kg and it is difficult to change position, so I gave up! But I am 174 cm tall and muscular, but please be careful not to choose too small.


Compared to our previous ideas, they always look small when you take them out of the box. Even my 158, it looks like a child. If you want to have the impression of a woman, I recommend that you do not fall below 150 cm (after that, Japanese Mini Sex Doll also depends on your taste, haha) Of course, I recommend you do so. Courageous optional vaginal insert.


Washable, especially convertible is really lively and very enthusiastic! Use lots of things to learn dolls. Before I discovered this, I didn’t feel that I would be shocked, there were too many problems and fear of anarchists, but there I knew that I was in the right position and that my palms were good, which was my honor. I have two dolls, two heavyweights 161 and 170, with a lifting weight of 40 kg, but I am not full.


Charles - 156CM H-cup WM TPE Mini Sex Doll


Because I want a doll like an adult woman. After you manage your weight, you must check it slowly. This is not a problem. I am 51 years old. I measured 1M82 as 65 kg. In order to promote the displacement more, I strongly recommend strengthening the skeleton. This is not a problem. For human beings, not only can the person’s age be easily guessed based on the male Mini Sex Doll‘s size.

评论